Vintage Mid Century Bahamas Souvenir Bowl Hand Painted Plastic Japan
Vintage Mid Century Bahamas Souvenir Bowl. This is a shiny black, Hand Painted Plastic.
- Vintage Mid Century Bahamas Souvenir shallow Bowl
- shiny black plastic
- hand painted
- These are usually made in Japan, but there is no label
- Due to how shiny this bowl is it was very difficult to photograph. Please enlarge the photos for more detail. The colors are very pretty when you can see them!
- represented on the bowl are the government house, Freeport Casino, policeman, post office and carriage, deep sea fishing, and list of towns
- approx measurements: 8 1/4 inches across/ 3 inches tall
All items show only light, minimal signs of wear/age unless otherwise noted in the listing. Take a close look at all the photos! (but also keep in mind I used a very detailed close up lens so "flaws" will stand out more in the photos than they will when the item is seen in person.)