Vintage 1950s Florenza heart trinket box lipstick holder gold ornate
Brand Diamond Dust Vintage
Vintage Florenza heart trinket box lipstick holder.
- Vintage from the 1950s
- I believe this is actually meant to be a lipstick caddy. The lovely lady pictures can be easily pushed out to make space for 3 tubes of lipstick. However, I love the vintage beauties and would choose to leave them intact and use the box for rings, earrings, and other small trinkets. I've never come across another one of these with pictures intact!
- The inside of the box is red plastic that has some cracks and holes. I think this was meant to be discarded because lipstick tubes would serve the purpose of holding the box lid in place. However, without lipstick it is needed to keep the lid on- the cracks do not interfere with this. Please enlarge the photos for more details.
- Aside from the red interior this box is in excellent vintage condition.
- approx. measurements: 2 3/4 inches x 2 3/4 inches x 1 1/4 inch tall
- lipstick hole is 3/4 inch