Vintage Art Deco Jacques Kreisler Cuff Link and Shirt Studs Set Abalone
This product is sold out
Gorgeous set of Art Deco cufflinks with 3 matching Shirt Studs. Gold Filled with Abalone Shell. By Jacques Kreisler.
- Art Deco (1920s-1930s)
- Cufflinks with 3 matching Shirt Studs
- Original black box with metal detail featuring a Roman looking portrait and the words Styled by Jacques Kreisler
- Abalone Shell in a smoky, greyish purple. These were photographed from many angles to try to showcase the depth of colors. Very beautiful!
- Sticker inside box says "1/20 12kt G.F." (12 karat gold filled)
- Excellent vintage condition- possibly never worn!
- approx measurements: cufflinks (1/2 inch across)/ studs (a little over 1/4 inch across)/ box (3 1/2 x 2 3/4 inches)
All items show only light, minimal signs of wear/age unless otherwise noted in the listing. Take a close look at all the photos! (but also keep in mind I used a very detailed close up lens so "flaws" will stand out more in the photos than they will when the item is seen in person.)