Vintage 1940s Celluloid Flower Necklace Blue Early Plastic Small Size
Vintage celluloid flower necklace
- tortoise colored chain/hook clasp with opaque blue flower charms and light brown leaves
- brass rings attach the charm to the chain
- Excellent vintage condition. To me, it appears that a leaf or 2 is missing. While the necklace can be worn as is if the buyer wanted to move a leaf from the back of the necklace to fill in any gaps that would be a simple fix the buyer can do themselves. Additionally, vintage celluloid beads and charms can be found online for those who like to restore old jewelry.
- Smaller than average size. Possibly for a child, but could be worn by a petite adult. If the buyer wants to make it longer they may choose to add metal jump rings to the end of the chain themselves.
- approx measurements: 13in long end to end, flowers 3/4in, leaves 1in
All items show only light, minimal signs of wear/age unless otherwise noted in the listing. Take a close look at all the photos! (but also keep in mind I used a very detailed close up lens so "flaws" will stand out more in the photos than they will when the item is seen in person.)